AFFLUENCE FINANCIAL GROUP
an Office of MetLife
We believe that a financial strategy is a powerful tool. Reaching your long-term financial objectives hinges on having the right strategy -- one that fits your unique circumstances and grows with you. Planning your financial future can be a daunting task. That's where our team of financial professionals come in. We're trained, licensed professionals, and we can draw on years of experience when creating a long-term strategy.
We can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a ROTH IRA?
- How can I position my investments so I can still reach my goals while reducing risk?
- Do I need disability income insurance?
- Do I need Long-term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
You're in good company. Since 1868 Metropolitan Life Insurance Company has developed relationships with people like you, to help them lead happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Our success is based on our long history of social responsibility, strong leadership, and investment strategies, utilizing a variety of products and services. We are proud to be a part of this great tradition. We are committed to delivering superior service and look forward to working for you.
MetLife does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney for guidance.
Evaluation, calculate, and access your retirement needs.Start here to find out
"Helpful information on a wide variety of financial content.Start here to find out
Retirement IQ Quiz
Do you know your Retirement Income IQ?Start here to find out
Strength and Stability
It's times like these that set us apart. Keeping our promises.Start here to find out
A library of tools to educate you on a wide variety of financial topics.Start here to find out
Tools to help you estimate answers to common financial questions.Start here to find out
What is your life expectancy? Try our interactive calculator.Start here to find out